There are several ways POPC members can participate in the neighborhood upcoming outreach fellowship opportunities!
1. Come to Friendship Park any or all of the following dates: June 26-29. We hope to become familiar faces to our new friends. Singles and families are encouraged to participate in games and Bible Club 6-7:30. Greet and meet parents at the park. Take initiative to introduce yourself and visit.
2. Come early at 5:30 to set up for the Friendship Park activity.
3. Come to the Balloon Glow and fireworks June 30 and meet and greet. Bring your family .
4. Bring small water bottles and packaged snacks for Friendship park to Tammie Haynes's office prior to the event.
5. Sign up to bring food to the balloon glow.
6. Participate in a prayer walk organized by Daphne Clark (June 7, 14, and 21 - Meet in parking lot near the sanctuary at 5:30 p.m.) We will go in pairs and pray through neighborhoods near POPC. We will pray for and possibly with our neighbors.
7. Plan to attend the July and August outreach events (details TBA)
Please let us know which events you plan on attending below for planning purposes. Thank you!